Saturday, March 16, 2013

What goes around comes around


Good or bad if you put it out there it will come back to you!
Thoughts are things and actions are reality, make them count!
Everyone has good days and bad days how you choose to react to those days is up to you.  It’s very easy to let a bad day or an unsavory action or event ruin your day but you make the choice to let it affect your being.  I make a practice of monitoring my thoughts and actions so that they are in line with desirable and savory actions and activities in my life. I also make a practice of spreading kindness.  Even I get off track and lose my focus sometimes but because of my practices I am fortunate to have AWESOME people in my life  who help me change my mind, get me re-focused and back on track.
This last week I came down with the flu and some other things happened that made me upset. I started to get very down on myself and I shared my frustrations with a few people in my life. As the week wore on I was contacted by more and more people to support me me and lift me and my spirit back up. I was so grateful that all of these people with their kind words and positive energy were able to help me and brighten my day and my week. They pulled me out of the low, the sickness and the funk so that I can continue my mission of spreading kindness and good deeds. To all of those people I say thank you!
This is one small example of how this works. I know that there are many more because I see, hear, and read about it every day.  I challenge you to make a practice of monitoring your thoughts and actions to see what happens.  Be sure to change your focus from negative, sick, bad, and unsavory, to positive, desirable, healthy, and savory, and then share your experiences with me. I love to read about how people change their minds, lives and behaviors for the better!
Thanks for reading and remember were not here for a long time were here for a good time so be kind to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment